“Content” means all content on this Site, including all information, graphics, trade marks, logos, designs, text, photos, films, sounds, software and applications;
“Contribution(s)” means anything that a user posts on this Site or sends to BFSS, including any photographs, video or audio clips, comments or posts or competition entries;
“you”, “your” and “yours” means a person(s) accessing this Site.
This Site and all the Content on it is owned by BFSS (or its licensors and content providers). All rights in the Content are reserved to their respective owners, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Any Contribution you send or post to this Site remains your property, but BFSS may use your Contribution as described under “Your Contributions” below. You may not use any Content on this Site unless it is expressly stated that you may do so. Where we state that it is permitted, you may download Content for the purposes of raising awareness about BFSS.
You may not:
- use any Content on this Site for personal gain, for any commercial purpose, to advertise or sell any products or services, or to promote a business;
- copy, transmit, store or distribute any part of this Site, unless we have expressly indicated that you may do so. You may not alter, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works of any software which is accessible through this Site; or
- collect or use any personal details from this Site.
Registration and Passwords
If you register with us and are asked to provide a password, you agree:
- to keep your password secure and confidential within your organisation;
- to notify BFSS immediately if you become aware of any improper or unauthorised use of this Site or your details or your password:
- not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any password-protected area of this Site; and
- not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another user.
Limitation Of Liability
You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of this site, and that to the fullest extent permitted at law, BFSS, its officers, trustees, employees and agents do not make any representations and do not give any warranties, express or implied, concerning this Site and the Content. In particular, BFSS does not warrant or represent that this Site or the Content is virus free.
All software provided by third parties (for example Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer) is the sole responsibility of that third party.
Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than BFSS. Such links are provided for your convenience only and you access these links at your own risk. BFSS is not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to or from this Site.
BFSS reserves the right at its sole discretion to discontinue or amend any aspect of this Site at any time.
Last updated January 2013