|The nine grant awards since December were:
- Seenaryo – £59,158 for Lifelong Learning Through Play for Refugees in Lebanon and Jordan.
- Passion for Learning CIO – £10,000 for Volunteer Support for Refugees in England.
- Mobile Education Partnerships – £48,237 for Reframing teacher training for teachers of children and families forcibly displaced to the Thai/Myanmar border by conflict in Myanmar.
- HealthProm – £48,642 to support Afghan children and young people in London to integrate more effectively in UK schools.
- STEP UK – £58,005 to provide literacy and educational support for internally displaced children in Iraq.
- Disability and Development Partners – £58,000 to work and support three schools in Ethiopia near the IDP settlements to support displaced children into education.
- Connect: North Korea – £53,258 to support children from families who managed to escape North Korea to access and engage in education in the UK.
- Health & Hope UK – £30,000 to support children who have fled Myanmar and are now living in IDP camps in India to access local schools.
- A Partner in Education (APIE) – £58,665 to improve the teaching in a refugee camp in Rwanda to enable teachers to be able to meet the diverse needs of refugee children.
Applications for the Displacement Education Fund have now closed. Details of our Main Fund are available here.
Got a question? Email [email protected] and we’ll get right back to you.